3635 Boca Ciega Drive, #308
Transforming Distressed Houses Into Family Homes
Purchased: March, 2016
Sold: February, 2017
Purchase Price: $ 94,500.00
Rehab Costs (Estimated): $ 30,000.00
Total Project Cost: $124,500.00
Sold Price: $148,000.00
Boca is a 2 bed, 2 bath condominium in the Lakewood area of Naples. Overlooking a golf course, this condo was well cared for, but in need of updating. The renovation includes:
- Opening up kitchen wall and creating a laundry room.
- Replacing kitchen cabinets, countertops, appliances, and lighting set up.
- Scrape and retexture ceilings.
- Remove all flooring and replace with high end laminate throughout living areas; baths to be tiled.
- Replace bath vanities, sinks, faucets, medicine cabinets, light fixtures, and mirrors.
- Lanai flooring to be tiled.
- General: All light fixtures, door hardware, closet doors and shelving to be replaced. Entire condo painted.